Started staying late at work. Feel safe there. Only leave when I can't think anymore. And even then I stay and push myself for another 30 minutes. I don't want to leave. I don't want to go home. There is nothing there. I don't want to start hurting. Nowhere i know to feel safe. I don't know what I'm doing anywhere else anymore. Managed to listen to music at work. Streaming salsa.
I can't stand some people anymore. I don't have strength for them. Some hate me. Some maybe understand. I don't know.
Afraid to lose my job. Afraid to lose the only safe place I have right now. I'm doing a good job. At least I think I am. It looks like it to me. I can still concentrate there. Even if I can't communicate very happily with others. I communicate.
I don't know what to do if I lose the job.
Can't talk to parents. Can't handle their emotions any more.
I don't want to see anybody anymore. I'll just start crying.
Tired. Noise. Too many thoughts. Scary.
Hurray.
ReplyDeleteCleaned up contacts in phone.