Thursday, February 17, 2011
Demands
Everywhere I go I only see demands. If I wanted demands I would stay at work. At least they pay me for their demands. Outside I'm not good enough. Do this. Do that. Be on time. Act like this. Feel like that. You have 1 month to feel better. I can't take it any more. I stay later at work. Until I get tired. Until I can't concentrate any more. Then I go home and listen to noises. Anything to stop me from thinking or feeling. I can't go outside. There will be more demands. Go away. I don't know why I'm writing. I don't know who is reading or why. I don't know any more. All there is is pain. It won't go away. The thoughts won't go away. Killing me. Knife twisting in my chest.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment